- Dental/health/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and 401K for eligible full time employees.
- Flexible hours to work with your schedule
- Relaxed, casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
The majority of employees start out as a Captioning Assistant, then have opportunity to branch out to other positions, including:
- Training – Opportunities to be a Coach, Trainer, or QA Analyst
- Operations – Openings for Supervisors, Floor Ops Supervisors, and Floor Lead.
- Support Services – Human Resources, Recruiting, Scheduling, or IT